Sunday, August 31, 2008

August evening bag with BQL



You know that I follow a challenge on British Quilters List to make a bag a month, and use less plastic. You can find my previous bags here.


This month's production is rather cute, more an evening bag than a shopping one.


It was really quick and enjoyable to make, and I am thinking of making more different ones but on the idea of a small, pretty bag for the evening.
I would use some wadding maybe, as well as metallic thread if I was to put an embroidery.
For this bag I used the embroidery designs on my machine, so fast and so neat, with a variegated thread.
The bag holds its shape thanks to iron on vilene put on the wrong sides of the outside fabric and the lining.
I love it and intend to keep it for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ils sont drôlement jolis tes sacs, tu es très productive