Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm back with some little things



I'm finally back from France, and sorry, no internet connection where I was, so I had to stay quiet for 3 weeks.


But I did do some sewing as well as some nice visits and general holiday stuff.


For tonight I will show you some cases for pencils or make-up.


They were made in platic covered fabric on the outside, and there is some pink lining in the pink ones. 2 of them have already gone to my sister and my niece. They loved having a special homemade present, and I really enjoyed making them.
I added my little signature on the side, with my name. I will have to think of a proper brand if they are to go outside the family and friends circles.
I am hoping to show you soon the giants from northern France, and some green shopping bags I made

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Cool bags! Sounds like you had a great time.