Saturday, September 06, 2008

A little cheque book holder



With some fabric left over from my green bags, I made this little cheque book holder. The lining is plain fabric and I added a lovely mother of pearl button.
This blue one I bought in La Droguerie, a very nice chain of haberdasheries in France, but always very busy, and so very often I do not have the will to wait an hour to be served ! This time I was lucky as I happened to find one in Lille during our holidays, and there wasn't many people inside, probably because it was August.
I am still busy with the girls, they will all be at school next week, and I hope to find a bit of peace and quiet to sew.
I started yesterday a new bag, using some precut squares....but you will have to wait to see the finished product. I am hand quilting it, which never happens as I'm always rushing usually. I love it.

No comments: