Sunday, August 31, 2008

Green Ikea bags




I also had the occasion to visit Ikea in Brussels (Belgium), and every time I cannot resist their fabrics. They are often modern and much cheaper than what I find in regular shops.





I was very good because I used them straight away to make 2 bags, which have gone already, one for my sister, and the other for my Mum, who, incidentally, has broken her foot a week into the holidays. She was pleased to have something to carry stuf around, as she can't walk without crutches.



Because I had more time she also benefited from a pocket inside, sorry little sis.






My little label is on the inside seam, and they are lined with plain cotton.


Because of the size of the trees on the fabric I needed to do big bags, they can be used for general shopping.

No comments: