Friday, August 01, 2008

Summer holidays

A word and no photo to say that I will be on holidays during the next weeks. I might be able to post something, with no guarantee.

I have many things that need some working on, and will take some projects with me, in my to do list there are :

-finish the quilting of the log cabin quilt, mark and handquilt maybe,

-create the last block in my red houses project,...the last one, but still waiting,

-make the August bag for BQL, apparently it only takes 2 hours,

-do some pencil cases with zips, all cut and ready to take with me,

-knit some socks, another pair, because it is easy to carry and do anywhere,

-do 2 blocks in ribbon embroidery , I am a bit late on this one, and I need a computer to check the pattern,

-make some little purses in felt, I'm taking that on holidays,

-the blocks from the Janet Bolton book to continue...they were given to me a year ago but I haven't worked on them recently,

and then there is my green wallhanging stuck in a drawer for a year, and the dreamcatcher quilt, and what about starting a Dear Jane, and all the books with projects I wanted to do.

I love my fabrics and making things but life gets in the way, and I do have a busy family.

Now I wish you all a very nice summer, not too hot or wet, with time for sewing and seeing friends, with long walks and nice food, and much, much more.
A bientot.

Pascale

No comments: