Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas projects


The weather is terrible in the south of England, it feels like it's been raining for days. They are so short and we don't see much of the sun with all these clouds...but I'm busy preparing things for Christmas.






I can't show them as they are presents. There is a bit of sewing, some crochet on the go. It will all be revealed later.





I have also made a Christmas stocking for my youngest daughter. The first 3 were finished at least 2 years ago, and there was one missing.






I used a free design from Eleanor Burns, so that I didn't have to think too much; she is so good in her explanations. On the website you will also be able to see different blocks she offers.




I made my stocking bigger, so it can carry more presents. It was so easy, and so fast.


And here are the photos of the previous ones, more square than the new model. Of course they are all special....

Enjoy your weekend, I'm sure you are also busy preparing for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Pascale, je viens juste de tomber sur ton blog. Merci pour l'adresse du site d'Eleanor Burns. Mon blog est http://madebylova.wordpress.com si tu veux y jeter un coup d'oeil.