Thursday, December 20, 2012

Part 4 of the mystery quilt

I am still keeping up with the clues given by Bonnie Hunter to make her mystery quilt called Easy Street. We are on week 4 and the pieces are starting to add up.
I would like to do the extra cutting she gave us as well as I don't think that I will be able to do much in the next 10 days really.
Here are some photos of the finished pieces, just put together to try to make a pattern





This week we made more flying geese with purple for the geese, and blue for the background. We then sewed them to purple and white geese made previously.
I can only try to guess what the quilt will look like. Still no green has been used.



Enjoy your sewing, maybe for some Homemade Christmas presents.

Pascale

4 comments:

Julierose said...

oh, your geese look all sooo good! Mine are "challenged"! A messy, unruly and wild bunch--honking away on my table--I wonder, too, how they will end up flying....Julierose

Vireya said...

I like your arrangement of blocks!

Tami C said...

I like your arrangement as well. You've got some real nice looking geese flying around. Keep up the good work. Happy Sewing!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Looking good, well done for keeping up!