Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Green felt purse




Today I am going to show you this purse that I made all by hand, I even put the zip in by hand. I really enjoyed doing this, using little bits of felt to create the circles, and some embroidery thread around all the applique.
I must tell you, I had a little exchange of emails with Lova and was complimenting her on the number of objects she has for sale in her Etsy shop.
She gave me a very good advice, which is to sew for just one hour a day.
And I know I am not managing to do that. I did work at the week-end, when DH took the girls ice-skating, but a lot of the time I am interrupted, and very busy and don't sew enough to my liking.
So this is goins to be my challenge, to sew one hour a day.
I'll keep you posted on the results.

2 comments:

sewkalico said...

A very cute purse. I try to sew a bit every day. I would say (when all is as it should be) I manage an hour a day, at least :-) It keeps me sane!

Anonymous said...

elle est bien mignonne et doit être rapide à réaliser