Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A nautical card

I quickly want to show you some cards I made. I just sent one to Avril for her birthday, in the BQL birthday swap. The technique used is reverse paper, and I added 2 little birds by hand.

We are moving in 2 weeks now, so I'm starting to think about giving our new address to lots of organisations, to keep things working.
My shoulder is getting better every day it seems, but I still need to take things slowly. Progress.
Oh and I did a bit of knitting, but I need to finish it before I can show you.

Have fun sewing.

Pascale

4 comments:

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

lovely lighthouses! Hope the packing goes well!

Irene said...

I just love lighthouses and yours are lovely. Good luck with the move.

QuiltandPatch said...

Hi Pascale, The cards are lovely. Good luck with the move,email me with your address sometime! I am knitting too but can't put mine on the blog yet as they are Christmas presents!!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)