Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Presents from Secret Santa

As for last year, I took part in a Secret Santa exchange of quilt related presents on BQL. I received this very nice and clever square, with the hanger. It is quilted and the elephant is a little button. The black tree was appliqued. I should cherish this for a long time.

I myself made a present for a lady called Sue S who lives in France. Kandy who runs the group, told me the choice was made quite by accident as she uses the computer to determine who should send to who.
 She chose jewel colours as her preference, so that's what I used. I made a jewellery roll and 6 coasters.

The coasters and the back of one.



There is space for rings.

When open you can see the red fabric flap which I designed to pin earings, or brooches.



I believe she liked her present, and I hope she will use it for a long time.
This Secret Santa exchange is really a great idea.

1 comment:

Gill said...

Hi Pascale
I love the elephant wallhanging!
Have you been in touch with Kandy lately? She hasn't updated her blog for ages!