Wednesday, June 04, 2008

1st block Nature et Petits Points




















Finally I finished my first block in our new project directed by Pascale in France on her blog Journal d'un Atelier. She has created another blog just for that project where you can follow what the other participants are up to Nature et petits points.








I love this block, but just find it hard to get the time to do it. I kind of need to be near the computer to follow the instructions, and the lovely photos.







So I'd better start straight away on block 2, after writing another post to show my work in France.


And this was my block before ironing. Sorry I don't seem to be able to erase it from the post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pascale,

Your ribbon embroidery is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! It is soooooo pretty! I have yet to try ribbon embroidery, but would love to one of these days. Are the blocks going to be made into a quilt?

Thank you so much for sending me the magazine. I will definitely be on a lookout for it to arrive.

It is cool to have a quilting friend across the Atlantic!! :)

Take care, and enjoy your weekend.