I have finally finished my bag for April in the BQL challenge. Just to remind you, we have to make a bag a month with a pattern that we are given, and the aim is to reduce the use of plastic bags.
I took the March bag with me on holidays, and really enjoyed using my own work.
This one was made for Daughter 2, and she chose the main fabric: pink with ladies. She took it to school this morning with great pleasure.
The bag is quilted in free motion, and the bottom with straight lines. The handles are padded and overstitched.
Here is a difficult shot of the inside with the pocket. I wanted to take advantage of the sun, quite rare at the moment, but it was windy as well.
So the lining is purple and pink, to help find things at the bottom.