It is now the property of daughter number 4, as the youngest the subject was closer to her age.
I have used some bits of fabric left over from the blocks to make a kind of piano keys border.
And the elephants also need a mouth.
I didn't put all the animals, just a selection for you to see.
I used a lot of different fabrics, mostly fat quarters.
I bought a kit for the patterned skins, like the giraffes, the zebras, etc... It was made when the pattern was first published.
I am not sure the photos give justice to the final product, for example you can't see much of the quilting.
I am a beginner on blogging.
I have done the label, but need to stitch it to the back....
It will all get finished, eventually.