Friday, December 05, 2014

Noel is coming

First I would like to show you one of the cards made for the Brithday swap with the group BQLPC way back in 2013.

I made a few on this model with different positions for the elements .



And then I would like to show you some presents I received from my friends last Christmas, all sewing related of course.

From Fiona I received this lovely friendly penguin....
I think she made a hundred of them for her friends and family. She is such a nice woman.

And then Nicola made me this heart. I am in admiration of both their work.

She also gave this covered notebook, which I intend to use for my sewing of course. I. Like to make notes of my choices for size or material as a reminder.

,

These are so nice, and I feel so lucky to have such friends.

In the meantime I can wish everybody a lovely time at Christmas, and here is a photo of our tree from last year with lots of home made decorations, some dating to when the girls were really small.

Have a nice time sewing.

Pascale

2 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Rosemary B here:
This is a beautiful tree. What nice gifts from last year! they are really treasures.
I hope you have a lovely Noel celebration of Christ's birth as well. Here in Virginia, US it is really feeling like Noel with the beautiful music and the yummy treats
I love your postcard

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Some lovely "show & tell"! Hope you all have a fab Christmas xxx