Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Busy with life , and sewing...

During the February half term holidays in Wiltshire, while there was no school for the girls, they kept me busy in the house and out. We had 2 bedrooms redecorated after some flooding from a bathroom upstairs, and they want new curtains, bedding, and pillows.


This week involved a trip to Ikea and Dunelm to buy new things.
I made 2 cushion covers for DD, in her chosen favourite colour, this aqua blue, or is it Teal, Turquoise, so many names. She loves them.
Back with hidden zip.

My next mission in her bedroom will be new curtains, as well as for her little sister. But I can't make them until I have finished the quilt for DD2, and that's an ultimatum !
Lots of work in perspective, but I love them.
Cushion in front of the new wallpaper on one wall.

Enjoy your sewing.

Pascale.

No comments: