Monday, April 29, 2013

A new bag for DD1

I made her one last year but it's starting to look grubby, so she needs a new one and it might be bigger with a shorter handle as she would prefer that. Of course she puts too many books in it and it weighs a ton.
The fabric is oil cloth (toile enduite) bought in Glasgow while we visited for 2 days with all the family.


I must precise that DD1 is in her last year at College and passing her A levels soon. It's the equivalent of the baccalaureate in France.
Next year she will be at University somewhere too far. Could be Glasgow in Scotland, 6 hours drive from here.
Inside pocket

I know I will miss her dearly, so I'll probably be making a few things for her to take away.

Enjoy your sewing.

Pascale






1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

What a lovely bag! My oldest is just about to finish, the times does go quickly! I made fabric postcards and mug rugs and posted something every few weeks - she enjoys getting them and I feel better!