Thursday, July 05, 2012

My new green dress

Sometimes I fancy myself as a seamstress. I am not one when you consider clothes. I can copy a dress like this one from a blue one I bought, and am pretty pleased with myself but I know there are some defaults, where the fabric could fall better. 


 But I don't know how to remedy these problems!

 Still I managed to have one of the girls take some photos in the garden on a sunny day, which is difficult considering the weather we have had in England recently. Records of rain.

I like dresses. No need to match the top and bottom.

Enjoy your sewing.

Pascale

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

How lovely, and you made that without a pattern? Wow? I'm trying to make something *with* a pattern, and am hopelessly lost! (and it's only a simple sleeveless tunic!). Adult education sometimes does those sort of classes, especially if people request it and they have a tutor