Monday, June 27, 2011

Pennants for the Olympics


My local quilting group has finished making their pennants, and I have them until I can pass them to the organisation "Pennants for London". Here are some photos.

First are the ladies themselves holding the pennants. They are not always matching the pennants and the author, as some are holding 2.


By John G, Frances's husband.

By Libby T, because she went on holidays there and they will sail for the Olympics. 

By Frances G.
The windsurfer by Helen T
A life on the ocean by Jane T
Wiltshire Moonracker by Bernice P
Boat by Janet W
By Yvonne J

Swindon's famous roundabout, by Laine S

Red buses by Pearl P

Swindon Ssteam by Helen



Windsor Castle by Christine H

The celtic crosses representing a flower, keys and animals by Kaye M
These are all wonderful pennants, and we hope the people who will receive them will enjoy them as much as we did making them.
To see my own pennant go there.

2 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

They are all great, but I especially love Windsor castle ... The real thing is just a few miles away!

Gill said...

I love the windsurfer!