Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A new bag for me, pattern by Lynndi Enright

I have just finished this bag and wanted to share the photos. The pattern is by Lynndi Enright, from Thumbuddy Special. I enjoyed sewing it, and will see what use I find for it, or if one of the girls wants it. I do have quite a few bags by now.

 The very nice thing about this pattern is the numerous pockets, and the safety of having a velcro to close it as well as a zip. There are 2 pockets for mobile phones, or cameras, or ipods. I seem to always carry DD4's Ipod when we go out.

 The fabrics for the inside and outside are both from Ikea., THey are quite thin, but with the wadding inside, it's fine.

 The lining fabric is white with black words on.


And I practised my free motion quilting by going around the leaves for quilting.

Enjoy your sewing.

Pascale.

1 comment:

Ulla's Quilt World said...

The quilt bag is so lovely! :)
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)