Yesterday while quilting on my sewing machine, I felt that it was struggling. I checked, everything seemed right and continued and things came back to normal.
When I had finished my piece (which you will see in my next post) I looked at the back and found out that a pin had been dragged in the wadding from somewhere near the machine bed, and I sewed through it. But not only over the metallic part, I sewed through the plastic bit at the end. That's a first for me.
I took 2 pictures.
And by the way the machine is fine, the needle is not even broken, but I don't want to do it again, just in case.