And another bag finished.
This one was our September challenge, and as you can see, today being the 30th, I have finished it just in time. If I was to be late, I would miss the pattern for October.
We used log cabins, set on point, with more log cabins cut in 2 triangles each to transform the result into a rectangle. I hand quilted it following the little logs.
I have put bamboo handles, a pocket inside and a key holder, plus of course my little label.
The flower is made in crochet with some leftover cotton thread, one that I used to knit something for DD4, but it is becoming too small for her. And so it will remind me of that cardigan.
It is a girly handbag, and I intend to keep it for myself.
View of the inside with the green pocket, and key holder.